Since we already went through skin types now I will let you know the types of foundations there are to make it easier for you to know what the best foundation is for your skin type.
1. Tinted Moisturizers are good to add extra moisture to your skin and for a no make-up look. They are ideal for normal and dry skin. – Light coverage
2. Liquid Foundations it provides moisture to your dry skin. Ideal for dry or mature skin. – Light to Medium coverage
3. Cream Foundations provide a heavier coverage then liquid foundations do. They are ideal for normal and combination skin. – Medium to full coverage foundation.
4. Pressed powder foundations are ideal for oily skin and help give you a matte finish. – Full coverage
5. Oil-Free, Matte-Finish Liquid Foundations are full coverage and help control oil for a few hours. You can use with a pressed powder for a matte finish. Ideal for oily skin. – Full coverage
XOXO – Steph Michelle